Our company beginning is car garage, car services, car body services and motorcycle restoration. While working in car garage also was created CUSTOM motorbikes and metalart sculptures. Modified and modernised motorbikes are unique with its own characters and design. Our motorbikes collection surprise everyone. Motorbikes are available for rental, for video and photo shoots, for weddings and event presentations .
This project main inspiration is bull. Strong, with leading back wheel, engine capacity 1100 cubic centimetres, 120 horse power, that makes rider to think how to restrain this beast.
- KAWASAKI GPZ 1100
- 1986. Release year
- Engine 1100 m3 / 4 cylinder injector
- 120 horse power
- Fuel tank size 7 litres.
- Fuel consumption 10 litres/100km
- Rear wheel size 240 40 18
- Front wheel size 110 90 18
- Number of seats 2
- Front suspension – air hydraulic fork
- Frame without rear shock absorber
- Direct exhaust system
- Circuit drive
Elegantly built and decorated in Old style “Hohloma”. Motorcycle has gained festive and sophistication status.
- IŽ Jupiter 2
- 1968. Release year
- Engine displacement 347 cm3 (2 cylinder)
- 19 horse power
- Fuel tank 18 litres
- Drum breaks
- Number of seats 3
- Fuelconsumption 7litres 100km
Real custome bike which is built breaking all stereotypes about form perception and usual motorbike detail presentation. Title reflects and emphasizes “Custom bike” the essence of culture.
- YAMAHA XV1100
- 1996. Release date
- Engine displacement – 1100 m3 2 cylinder V type
- “PANONIA T5”
- 1969.release year
- Dnepr K-750
- 1964. Release year
- Restoration year -2015.
- Weight 318 kg,
- Motorbike power 26 horse power